Connect to and visualize any data using the unified, scalable platform for self-service and enterprise business intelligence (BI) that’s easy to use and helps you gain deeper data insight.
Power BI is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn your unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. Your data may be an Excel spreadsheet, or a collection of cloud-based and on-premises hybrid data warehouses
Power BI training course from SHIVA TECHNO will make you master Microsoft Power BI Tool. Our best online training course teaches you all important concepts like Power BI Desktop, Mobile, Power Query & Power Pivot, Data modelling, visualization, Power BI Service, DAX, etc.
At the end of this Power BI training program, you will work on useful real-time projects. Also, our Power BI course curriculum will equip you with all the key skills that are required to clear the Microsoft Power BI Certification exam (70-778).
- 24 Hrs. Instructor Led Training
- Certification & Job Assistance
- Customized Schedule
- Pay in 2 Installments
- Good Theory Material
- We Provide Class Videos
- Real -Time Project
Chapter 1: Power BI Complete Introduction
- Power BI Introduction
- Data Visualization, Reporting
- Business Intelligence (BI), Traditional BI, Self-Serviced BI
- Cloud Based BI, On Premise BI
- Power BI Products
- Power BI Desktop (Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View)
- Flow of Work in Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Service, Power BI Report Server, Power BI Mobile
- Flow of Work in Power BI / Power BI Architecture
- A Brief History of Power BI
Chapter 2: Power BI Desktop Software Installation
- Download & Installation of Power BI Desktop Software
- What are the Prerequisites to Install Power BI Desktop Software
Chapter 3: Power Query Software Overview
- Overview of Power Query / Power Query Editor
- How to Open Power Query / Power Query Editor Software
- Connecting to Data Sources and Extracting the Data
- Establish connection to the Excel source, SQL Server
- Importing Data into Power Query Editor
- Transforming the Data in Power Query Editor using GUI Options
- Loading the Data into Power Pivot
- Understanding the M(Mashup) Language behind the GUI Options
Chapter 4: Power BI Service Overview
- Power BI Service Overview
- Logon to Power BI Service
- Share the Reports with Clients
Chapter 5: Power BI Desktop User Interface
- Understanding Power BI Desktop User Interface
- Fields Pane, Visualizations Pane, Filters Pane
- Ribbon, Multiple Views (Report View, Data View & Model View)
- Report Canvas, Pages Section
Chapter 6: Building Blocks of Power BI
- Datasets, Visualizations, Reports, Dashboards & Tiles
Chapter 7: Introduction to Power Query & Power Query Editor User Interface
- Overview of Power Query / Query Editor
- How to Open Power Query / Query Editor
- Extracting the Data from Data Sources
- Transforming the Data using GUI Options
- Loading the Data in Power Pivot
- Query Editor UI(Queries Pane, Data Pane / Results Pane, Power Query Ribbon)
- Query Settings, Pane Applied Steps, Formula Bar
- Advanced Editor, Query Dependencies
- Understanding Power Query Conceptually
Chapter 8: Power BI Data Modeling – Model View (Previously Relationship View)
- Data Modeling Introduction
- Relationships, Need of Relationship Between Tables
- Dimension Column, Fact Column, Dimension Table, Fact Table
- Star Schema, Snowflake Schema
- Galaxy Schema or Hybrid Schema or Fact Constellation Schema
- Relationship Types / Cardinality in General
- One-to-One, One-to-Many (or Many-to-One), Many-to-Many
- AutoDetect the relationship, Create a new relationship
- Edit existing relationships, Delete a relationship
- Make Relationship Active or Inactive
- Cross filter direction (Single, Both), Apply Security Filter in Both Directions
- Assume Referential Integrity
Chapter 9: Enhancing the Data Model - DAX
- What is DAX(Data Analysis eXpressions) Language – Functional Language
- New Column, New Measure / Quick Measure, New Table
- DAX Table and Column Name Syntax
- Creating New Column, Creating New Measure
- Implicit Measures, Explicit Measures
- Difference Between New Columns & New Measures
- DAX Operators, Types of Operators
- Arithmetic Operators, Comparison Operators
- Text Concatenation Operator, Logical Operators
Chapter 10: DAX Functions - Categories
- Text Functions
- Logical Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Filter Functions
- Math & Statistical Functions
- Time Intelligence Functions
Chapter 11: Power BI Service Introduction
- Power BI Service Introduction, Power BI Cloud Architecture
- Cloud Vs. On Premise
- Creating Power BI Service Account, SIGN IN to Power BI Service Account
- Power BI Pro & Power BI Premium
- My Workspace & Project Workspace
Chapter 12: Adding Dataset to Power BI Service and Creating Multiple New Reports
- Publishing Reports to the Power BI service, Import / Getting the Report to PBI Service
- Creating Multiple Reports using Dataset
- Power BI Datasets Live Connection using Desktop to Create New Report
- Creating New Reports in Cloud using Published Datasets
- Shared and Certified Datasets, Sharing Dataset across Multiple Projects
Chapter 13: Dashboards Development
- Dashboard, Creating Dashboards using Multiple Reports
- Pin Visuals and Pin LIVE Report Pages to Dashboard
- Advantages of Dashboards
- Interacting with Dashboards
- Adding Tiles to Dashboards
- Web Content, Image, Text Box, Video
- Formatting Dashboard
Chapter 14: Building Blocks of Power BI
Datasets, Visualizations, Reports, Dashboards & Tiles
Chapter 15: Data Connectivity Modes in Power BI
Import, Direct Query & Connect Live / Live
Chapter 16: Installing & Configuring the Data Gateways
- Introduction to Data Gateways, How Data Gateways work
- Connect to an on premise Data Source by using a Data Gateway
- Download Data Gateway, Installing a Data Gateway
- Types of Gateways – Enterprise & Personal Gateway
- Difference Between Enterprise & Personal Gateway
- Manage Data Gateway
- Sharing the Gateway, Add and Remove Administrators
- Add Data Source, Add or Remove Users to a Data Source
- Refresh On Premise Data
- Configuring Automatic Refresh using Schedules
- Full Refresh / Truncate & Load, Incremental Refresh the Data in Dataset
Chapter 17: Understanding Sub folder in Workspace
- Datasets + Dataflows – Dataflows, Datasets
- Content – Workbooks, Reports & Dashboards
- All – Dataflows, Datasets, Workbooks, Reports & Dashboards
Chapter 18: Dataflows
- Dataflows, Purpose of Dataflows
- Creating and Working with Dataflows
- Using Dataflows to Create a Dataset in Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Architecture with Dataflows
Chapter 19: Dataset Actions
- Refresh, Schedule Refresh, Analyze in Excel, Create Report
- Delete Dataset, Get Quick Insights, Security, Rename, Settings, Download .pbix
- Manage Permissions, View Lineage
Chapter 20: Excel Workbooks
- Import Excel Data into Power BI as Dataset
- Upload you Excel file to Power BI
Chapter 21: Sharing Power BI Content using Basic Sharing, Content Packs and Apps
- Sharing Reports & Dashboards using Direct Sharing / Basic Sharing
- Content Pack Introduction
- Create Content Pack, Sharing Content Packs
- Specific Groups, My Entire Organization
- Selecting the Content / Items to Publish or Share
- Introduction to App
- Publish an App, Update a Published App
- Manage Content in App, Include in App, Exclude in App
- Sharing App
- Entire Organization, Specific individuals or group
- Un publishing an App
Chapter 22: Row Level Security in Power BI
- Introduction to Row Level Security
- Row Level Security (RLS) with DAX
- Manage Roles, Creating Roles, Testing Roles
- Adding Members to Roles in Power BI Service
- Dynamic Row Level Security
- Creating Users Table and Adding to the Model
- Capturing users using UserName () or UserPrincipalName () DAX Functions
Chapter 23: Syncing Published Power BI Report Files Using OneDrive
- Refresh a Dataset stored on OneDrive
- Schedule Refresh the Dataset stored on OneDrive
Chapter 24: Deployment Pipelines
- Create a Deployment Pipeline
- Assign a workspace to a Deployment Pipeline
Our Trainers fully trained on how to handle students by provide complete freedom to get out the students innovative and probelem solving skills to understand the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects. And even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Every Trainer experience between 5 to 15 Yearsof Experience.
- Trained more than 500+students every year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Quality in training delivery.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Most of our trainer working in multnational companies.
I have joined to improve my skills in Data Analytics & Visualization which I have successfully got at SHIVA TECHNO. I must say that the Power BI course content was highly qualitative and the trainer covered all concepts. Trainer’s experience helped me to get detailed information regarding the key concepts and challenging tasks in real-time. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend SHIVA TECHNO.
I was searching for a good online platform to learn Microsoft Power BI & expand my skills and attended many demo lectures. Finally, my search ended at SHIVA TECHNO and I joined this institute. I can say that it is a perfect platform to learn Power BI training course. I’m able to grasp the concepts very easily as their Highly Interactive and Well-Presented Sessions. I really appreciate SHIVA TECHNO & Team for their wonderful training sessions.
Who should take up this Power BI online training course?
Any graduate with basic knowledge in understanding computer operating systems and database management can easily start working with Power BI. BPO and other Its professionals who are keen on shifting their platform to one of the best IT careers are also advised with Power BI as a career option. Business Intelligence beginners who want to get certified are recommended to undergo professional training before attempting the exam to clear it for the first attempt itself.
What are the prerequisites to take this course?
Strong and consistent efforts with seriousness to learn new things every day is the first thing we expect from a trainee. Basics of database management with minimal knowledge in CRUD operations will have higher chances in understanding the power queries, power pivot, power view and power map with ease. All the prerequisites are not mandatory, as our trainers will make sure to explain all these basics in introduction classes
What is the scope of Power BI in future?
Power BI stands tall for users with its significant features like minimal license cost, easy to use operations and high-end product performance. Industry insights specify significant growth in power Bi users and thus provides a greater number of jobs to the next generations. Microsoft being one among top software providers, with a vision to make this power BI to lead the business intelligence sector started updating with new features to attract more clients in the market.
Do I get any discount on the course?
Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.
Do SHIVA TECHNO accepts the course fees in installments?
Yes, we accept payments in two installments.
We're Here To Help you!
106/2A/2RT, 2nd Floor – 201 A, Above Sindhu Cargo Carriers, S.R. Nagar, Hyderabad – 38, India.
Call Us: +91 9849683033
Mail Us: email@example.com