Microsoft Azure Engineering is one of the fastest-growing and becoming the most valuable career prospects among BI Desgin and development enthusiasts.
Azure Business Intelligence is cloud based data management and analysis process.
With Azure services and Power BI, you trun your data processing efforts into analytics and reports that provid real-time insights into your business
Azure Business Intelligence
With Azure services and Power BI, you can turn your data processing efforts into analytics and reports that provide real-time insights into your business. … Power BI has a multitude of Azure connections available, and the business intelligence solutions you can create with those services are as unique as your business.
Azure Storage is a Microsoft-managed cloud storage service, that provides highly available, durable, scalable and redundant storage, at a fraction of the cost, if you were to manage it manually.
- Storage Account
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen1
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- 30 Hrs. Instructor Led Training
- Certification & Job Assistance
- Customized Schedule
- Pay in 2 Installments
- Good Theory Material
- We Provide Class Videos
- Real -Time Project
Chapter 1: Azure Data Factory
- Creating Linked Services
- Creating Datasets
- Copy Data
- Creating Pipeline with Copy Activity
- Running Pipeline
- Monitoring Pipeline
- Querying Data from Azure Data Warehouse
- Azure Data Factory vs SQL Server Integration Services
- Components of Azure Data Factory
- Linked Services
- Data Sets
Chapter 2: Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer
- Blob containers
- File Shares
Chapter 3: Activities
- Moving data from Blob to Blob
- Moving data from Blob to Azure SQL Server
- Moving data from SQL Server to Blob
- Moving data from ADLS to Azure SQL Server
- Moving data from ADLS to ADLS
- Configure different Types of Integration Runtimes
- Azure Integration runtime
- Azure Self Hosted Integration Runtime
- SSIS Integration runtime
- Moving Data from Blob to On Premise SQL Server
- Moving Data from On Premise SQL Server To Azure SQL
- Moving Data from On Premise files to Azure SQL Server
- Moving Data from On Premise files to ADLS and to Azure SQL Server
- Load data from Multiple tables into SQL Server using dynamic expressions and schema creation scripts
- Load data from Multiple Files using SQL Server dynamic expressions and schema creation scripts
- Use dynamic parameters within the pipeline
- Trigger a pipeline using another pipeline
Chapter 4: General Activities
- Stored procedure
- Maintaining Metadata (Logging)
- Error handling and Logging error records
- Get Metadata
- Set Variable
- Append variable
- Execute Pipeline
- Execute SSIS Package
Chapter 5: Iteration & Conditionals
- For Each
- If Condition
- Web Activity
- Logic Apps in Azure and usage
- Run Book in Azure and execute Power shell scripts using runbook
- Azure Automation Account
- Incremental Loading using ADF
Chapter 6: Dataflow Activity transformations
- Conditional Split
- Derived Column
- Surrogate key
- Un Pivot
- Different ways to deploy Azure resources from one resource group to another resource group
- Deploy SSIS packages to ADF and Schedule
- Query Azure Data lake using U-SQL
- Deploy Analysis services cube to Azure
- Create and Query Azure Databricks notebooks using Python
- Version Control and Code Repository in Git Hub (check in and check out)
- Data Lake Analytics
- Azure HD-insight
- Basics of Data bricks using python
- Basics of Power BI with Azure
- Creating Virtual Machines (VM’s) with Windows and Unix Operating System
- Azure Synapse Analytics
Chapter 7: Microsoft Azure Data Warehouse
- What is Warehouse
- What is Azure Data Warehouse
- Differences between Traditional Warehouse and Azure Data Warehouse
- Differences between SQL Server Database & Azure Data Warehouse
- Creating Azure Data Warehouse
- Querying Data from Azure Data Warehouse
Chapter 8: Polybase
- Creating Master Key
- Creating Scoped Credential
- Creating External Data Source
- Creating External File Format
- Creating External Table
Our Trainers fully trained on how to handle students by provide complete freedom to get out the students innovative and probelem solving skills to understand the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects. And even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Every Trainer experience between 5 to 15 Yearsof Experience.
- Trained more than 500+students every year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Quality in training delivery.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Most of our trainer working in multnational companies.
Azure BI training is really nice. SHIVA TECHNO provides good materials and live video sessions.
Thank you very much Shiva Techno Team, I took Azure BI training here. Trainer is the best, He explained real time and practical orientation. Here Azure Data Factory, BLOB STORAGE AND DATA LACK covered very clearly.
Is Azure easy to learn?
Azure is quite easy to learn and adapt. Microsoft Azure is one of the leading cloud computing platforms, provides a wide range of services for computing, analyzing, storing, and networking. Many major organizations are practicing the cloud to leverage its benefits. By signing up for SHIVA TECHNO Microsoft Azure training course, you can easily give a competitive edge over others.
Do I get any discount on the course?
Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.
Does SHIVA TECHNO help in placements?
SHIVA TECHNO facilitates you with all the required skills to get a high-paid job in the field of cloud computing. If you learn attentively and follow all the instructions given by our trainer, you will be confident to crack any relevant interviews. But directly, SHIVA TECHNO doesn’t play any role in the placement.
Do SHIVA TECHNO accepts the course fees in installments?
Yes, we accept payments in two installments.
We're Here To Help you!
106/2A/2RT, 2nd Floor – 201 A, Above Sindhu Cargo Carriers, S.R. Nagar, Hyderabad – 38, India.
Call Us: +91 9849683033
Mail Us: email@example.com